Saturday, May 22, 2010

about blank

actually i don't know what to write in this blog, but i want to write something today so I force myself to open this site and murmuring in this beloved blog, hehehehhe

Hmmmmm,
Ok I think I already know what to write in this blog.
On last friday, my colleague asked me aboot my status, she wanted to confirm that I'm really a single person.
I answered her question "Like I said before mba, for me to find a cute clothe is easier than to find a cute man"

My colleagues : "Regarding to your age, it's not the time to find a cute man, screw all the cute or fascinating man, You are going to welcome your new age, 23"

I answered her saying with a silence,

Pfffuuuuiiiihhhh, Should I be so worried? Which one I should pray first? a great career or a great man?...

I'm going to be a 23rd lady next month and I'm still trying to find what I really want to be in this life, am I left behind my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment