Monday, September 13, 2010

will I be someone?

Ok, let's start it with a warning that for the next sentences that u will read
above are goingh to contain something unimportant and some regrets.
Realizing what I have achieve today, I should be grateful to الله

However, this pride seems nothing compared with my friend's achievementm

Why we have to envy someone who seems greater than us?

Why don't just thankful to الله for what we achieve today?

Ok, I guess it is a little bit unfair to use the pronoun we,
Coz in this case it is me who does not appreciate my life.

Why shoul I have to envy my friend?

Dear little Jeni, don't u realize that الله is the only one knowing
What's best for u.

Why don't u just be thankful to الله instead of continuosly asking الله
With the why why why question.

Ya الله , please forgive my rude insensitive manner.
For what u have planned to me, I sincerely say thank you cz u're the one who
Knows what best 4 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment