Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maka nikmat Tuhan kamu manakah yg kamu dustakan?

I have a friend. I envy her so much. She has everything I want. She has a good hobby, a great job, and a magnificent brain.

Are those clear enough why I envy her so much? hehehehhe

but then, I think that I'm not supposed to have this feeling. It means that I have not appreciated what God has decided to me before. Hey, jeniiiii you have been blessed for what you've got.
You did graduate at a great time, You have already got a job, and you do have a beautiful family who always support your decision. How wonderful is that?

Ya Allah, in this holy night allow me to say my apologize for being such an ungrateful person.
I know that you always give me the best.

Ya Allah, in this silent night allow me to say Thank you for every nice and wonderful thing you have given to my life.

"Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?" (QS Ar.Rahman: 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment