Sunday, April 4, 2010

You call me Jeni?!!

Jeni Maiza Winda is my beautiful name and people usually call me Jeni. All the member of my family call me "ade", they'll call me "Jen"i is just when they get angry with me.
More over, my college friends call me Jeje.
Actually, I don't really bother by the way people call my name, Jeni, Jeje, jenot, it's up to them.

But this afternoon, it became my full concern when He called me Jeni. It was not the name he used to call me. How could the word Jeni came from his mouth? Am I not his special anymore?
Does he want to be just an ordinary friend?

For God sake, Jeni... it's been almost two years. Of course, he has changed.

The way you call me Jeni means that you want to show me that "I'm not your special anymore" and "You are just my ordinary friend".

Ok! you can call me Jeni....

No comments:

Post a Comment