Sunday, April 18, 2010

Newbie's Attack

Regarding to my condition as a new comer in my new office, this blog is going to tell about mu experience as a new comer, hehehhe.

Started from last Friday, I officially got a job as an operations , a temporary staff actually.

it always hard to be a new comer. Mingle is the first thing you have to do. You have to give your best smile to every new person.

However, it all will not be a hard adaptation anymore if you have already got someone who is paying attention more to you.
this thing clearly happens to me, I have a colleague who is paying a little more attention to me. He always asks if I already eat my lunch or not.

I just feel that I'm not like a little alien in that office. Because, he notices that I exist in that office.
Ok my new colleague thx for you attention, I really really appreciate it...

all in all, my best suggestion if you are a new comer in a new environment, the first thing you have to do is find someone who is willing to pay a little more attention to you so that you will not feel like a little alien, hahahah. Silly suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment